- v hear or try a court case anew
- Four months later, she was part of a 7-6 majority that decided not to rehear the case before the full appeals court.
- Even so, said Judge Williams, state precedents prevented him from tossing out Shea's confession; the jury had to rehear the entire case before voting just once, and unanimously .
- There was no scriptonly a brief "walk-through" rehear sal.
News & Articles
- Court refuses to reconsider decision against The Falls Church Anglican
[Episcopal News Service] In a one-sentence order issued June 14, the Virginia Supreme Court denied a request from The Falls Church Anglican to rehear its earlier decision reaffirming a circuit court ruling that returned The Falls Church property to loyal Episcopalians to use for the mission of the Diocese of Virginia and the Episcopal Church. The denial sends the case back to the Fairfax County ...
June 14, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Jeff Sessions in Seattle Post Intelligencer
It was 6 to 6 and your vote made the majority not to rehear it,Sessions said.
- Richard Blumenthal in Connecticut Post
They need to rehear this case because the panel got it wrong on both the facts and the law and ignored the environmental damage to air and water from noise and air pollution that will harm 30 million people spanning the Northeast,Blumenthal said.
- Gary Ackerman in Newsday
He was anxious to rehear what we thought, which to me says he understands the implications of the election,Ackerman said of Bush, who was joined by Vice President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and National Security Adviser...