- n a disputant who advocates reform
- s favoring or promoting reform (often by government action)
- Inside the forced shutdown of Iran's most popular reformist paper, Shargh.
- Jittery after recent reformist wins, Iran's hard-liners shut down the country's liberal press.
- A poster displays reformist candidate Fatemeh Karroubi, who is running in Iran's parliamentary elections.
- Gilles Duceppe in 940 News
It shows the real nature of Stephen Harper,Duceppe said. "It's a contempt of Parliament...... this is a control freak, the old Reformist Stephen Harper is reappearing, the real nature of Stephen Harper is clear now."
- Majid Ansari in Raw Story
Reformist opponents assume they can block the path of people's understanding but people are wise enough to judge these actions,prominent Khatami ally Majid Ansari said, referring to the website blockages.
- Fatima Zahra in Guardian Unlimited
I voted for the reformist group, and I hope its message is clear,said Fatemeh Kermani, a 27-year-old teacher.