- r in a reflective manner
he watched her reflectively
- He paused reflectively, smiled and said, "I don't remember.
- The crowd at the Workshop last week was closer to 200, and instead of sitting reflectively in their chairs, they were standing on them screaming.
- It was a white Carrara marble figure of a nude young woman, seated and gazing reflectively at her left foot.
News & Articles
- Jayson Werth has a theory on why the Nats aren’t winning this year
Hitting? Pitching? Defense? Injuries? Nah. It all came too easily last season, he tells Jayson Stark of ESPN: “Last year, we cruised,” right fielder Jayson Werth found himself saying this week, reflectively. “You don’t learn how to win that way. So when you get into those big games in September and in the playoffs, when you’ve led…
June 21, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- Kate Harwood in Independent
Women have always been great story-tellers,says Harwood, "and have always written internally and reflectively."