- a of or involving the rectum
- Even if a rectal exam fails to detect any palpable evidence of cancer, an elevated PSA is most often warning enough to prompt the doctor to view the prostate with a transrectal .
- Huetter's patient has not received antivirals for two years and remains virus-free even in the known HIV hiding spots of brain and rectal tissue, according to Huetter's tests.
- For the kids there are lots of funny spit takes and an abounding love for all things rectal.
News & Articles
- Colorectal cancer: Screening is the key to early detection
Men and women approaching age 50 often shudder when their doctor informs them it's almost time for a screening colonoscopy. But regular screening, beginning at age 50, is the key to preventing colorectal cancer, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
June 20, 2013 - The Community Connection
- Los Angeles Colorectal Surgeons Launch New Website Dedicated to Hemorrhoids Prevention and Treatment in Southern ...
The doctors at Los Angeles Colon and Rectal Surgical Associates (LACSRA) have launched a new website, found at http://www.LAhemorrhoids.com , intended to educate patients about hemorrhoids and the treatment options that are available to those who have the condition. Hemorrhoids are a very common condition in the United States, and this website is intended to provide more information about this ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Relay for Life inspires hope, perseverance
Ovarian, three years. Breast, seven weeks. Uterine, two years. Rectal, 11 years. Cervical, 34 years. Nearly 150 cancer survivors took their turn Friday night before the first lap at the annual American Cancer Society Relay for Life to introduce
June 17, 2013 - The Ottawa Times
- Sean Penn in FOXNews
In an interview taped for this weekend's "CBS Sunday Morning," Penn said, "You know, do I hope that those people die screaming of rectal cancer? Yeah."
- Paul Cameron in Christian News Wire (press release)
Dr. Cameron noted, "Every year, a gay is 50 times more apt to get HIV than a straight. Rectal sex -- with or without a condom -- is the main culprit. Not engaging in rectal sex and not shooting drugs (and avoiding sex with those who do) drop your...
- Giorgetto Giugiaro in Autochannel (press release)
In the current study, the high rate of pelvic recurrence following hepatic resection of liver metastases in patients with a rectal primary has important implications, as it serves to emphasize that adequate therapy of both pelvic and hepatic... Johns Hopkins http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEtzeyLNMG2VLwfufxA-75Bc89SZA Medicexchange http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.medicexchange.com/Abdominal-Pelvic/news.aspx/14988/Pelvic-recurrence-common-after-hepatic-resection-of-rectal-metastases&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNErMtZhud5xrgRrQzBWAsoKVD_ayA Sep 8, 2008
81328 109111 rectangle In bird's view, all cars look like a rectangle", explains Giugiaro. "As a consequence, the dimensions are perceived optically as being the same as the maximum length"