- r with respect to race
- Interior Minister and presidential hopeful Nicolas Sarkozy drew protests when he used a racially loaded term to denounce young men rioting in the suburbs last year an outcry .
- They say Seattle's high schools are already racially diverse (Chief Justice Roberts seems to agree), and that the city's overall diversity will keep them that way.
- We're constantly being racially profiled by our white colleagues.
News & Articles
- Somerville man charged with racially harassing MBTA employee
Three years after he reportedly assaulted an interracial couple at Sullivan Station, a Somerville man has been charged with harassing and making racially-motivated threats at an MBTA employee at the same station.
June 12, 2013 - Somerville Journal
- Potential juror: Shooting not racially motivated
For the second day, attorneys heard from an African-American potential juror who said she didn't believe the Trayvon Martin shooting was racially motivated. Jury selection continued Wednesday for the trial of George Zimmerman, who faces second-degree murder in Martin's death. SPECIAL SECTION: George Zimmerman trial "I really don't believe black people were being targeted," said juror M75. M75 is ...
June 12, 2013 - Local 10 Miami
- Apologetic Garcia tries to move beyond racially insensitive remark
By Scott Brown, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review ARDMORE — Sergio Garcia offered a sweeping mea culpa Tuesday at Merion Golf Club for a racially insensitive remark he made shortly after he and ...
June 11, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Anthony Kennedy in Washington Post
Racial discrimination and racially polarized voting are not ancient history,Kennedy wrote. "Much remains to be done to ensure that citizens of all races have equal opportunity to share and participate in our democratic processes and...
- Derek Fisher in SI.com
We obviously discuss officiating and our feelings toward it,said Utah Jazz guard Derek Fisher, president of the NBA players' association. "But I don't ever recall it being a racially motivated type of conversation where we felt like there...
- Michael Bloomberg in Forbes
We think we've made great strides but obviously there are people ...... who think this was racially motivated,Mayor Michael Bloomberg said this week. "I don't think that was the case, but it's clear that people in this city do feel that...