- n the 500th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- a of or relating to a 500th anniversary
- Hispanic Americans want to use the quincentenary to stress the glories of Spanish culture in the New World.
- To commemorate the quincentenary of his last known work, the Philadelphia Museum of Art this week opens the largest display yet of his prints, providing critics of all persuasions .
- As much as the quincentenary of its "encounter" with America, this country of 39 million is celebrating -- with justifiable swagger -- its breakneck pace of change since General .