- a serving to purge or rid of sin
- a of or resembling purgatory
- Seven years after the Pope ended that purgatorial receivership, the Jesuits appear to have won John Paul's approval.
- In another photograph, deportees from Kosovo appear in a purgatorial ambience as they take shelter beneath a plastic tarpaulin.
- Of course, it'll take much more than a few weeks of populist outrage to challenge the purgatorial murk that defines India's politics as usual, as well as the grim injustices that .
News & Articles
- Why Time Is Almost Up for Striker Nicklas Bendtner at Arsenal
Time is nearly up for Nicklas Bendtner . His purgatorial final spell at Arsenal is surely only a matter of weeks from ending. Bendtner ’s international manager, Morton Olsen, took to the airwaves this week to urge Bendtner to end his association with Arsenal in January. According to the Simon Jones of the Daily Mail Online , Olsen said: Bendtner scored two great goals for us in the game against ...
Nov. 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Inside J.J. Abrams's Brain–Bending Book–Within–a–Book
Doug Dorst is co–author of S. , a book that takes place within the margins of another book (it's complicated). Here, Dorst reveals how he collaborated with J.J. Abrams to create a kind of printed alternate reality game. One day J.J. Abrams had the idea for a book project , one fueled by the kind of unfettered ambition that brings TV shows about purgatorial islands to life. It would be a book set ...
Nov. 11, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine