- Curtis arrived punctually in a nice gray sweater and poured himself a cup of tea.
- Equally punctually, the white-shocked man with an increasingly comfortable smile walks across a small meadow to greet about 8,000 believers.
- In 1923, when representatives of the Great Powers started coming to Washington to make refunding agreements, Finland was first to sign up and every year since has punctually .
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
China will fully and punctually implement measures agreed at the Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation, seek China-Africa pragmatic relations and promote the further development of our new strategic partnership,Hu said.
- Wang Guangya in Bangkok Post
I think, generally speaking, he wanted the Council to work more effectively and he wanted to change the working habits here so we started punctually,Mr Wang said.
- Shimon Peres in Middle East Times
We need simultaneously to strengthen protection against rocket fire, strike the terrorists punctually, develop technological ways [to intercept rockets], and search for a political solution,Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres said.