- s dazed from or as if from repeated blows
- The world of the early 1950s was still a little punch-drunk from World War II, which had ended less than a decade before.
- Dean, the kid's trainer, dispenses pre-fight advice (with many sly slaps to the gut and face) while Jer does such an acute impersonation of a punch-drunk veteran that the tough guy .
- That moment of candor and Eckert's heartfelt apology to parents in a video the company released on Mattel's website were high points in Mattel's otherwise punch-drunk performance in .
News & Articles
- Global Warming Reports Critically Examined in Unprecedented Book
Author Peter Sullivan publishes groundbreaking new book exploring how climate change may simply be alarmist nonsense in “Punch-Drunk on CO2... Dizzy from Spin.” (PRWeb July 16, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PeterSullivan/PunchDrunkonCO2/prweb10931871.htm
July 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Steve Kroft in Washington Post
Steve Kroft called him on it ("Are you punch-drunk?"
- Michael Bloomberg in AHN
Adams advice to Bloomberg, quoted by the New York Times, was, "Don't become a political, punch-drunk boxer that believes you're the only one who can bring home the crown...... It's over."