- r in a manner accessible to or observable by the public; openly
- Wexler has never revealed publically whether or not she has been tested for the Huntington's gene (although, at 58, she is just past the average age at which symptoms would first .
- Today, the church appears willing to overlook some of the more esoteric elements of Murillo's faith, having gained a presidential couple that publically embraces the Church's .
- In February the maverick federal judge rejected as inadequate the antitrust decree Gates had negotiated last summer with Assistant Attorney General Anne Bingaman, publically .
News & Articles
- Teammate of the Year Chauncey Billups says teammate Blake Griffin needs more toughness
Fresh off winning an award for being the NBA’s best teammate, Chauncey Billups said publically Blake Griffin needs more toughness. Billups, via ESPN: “I don’t agree that Blake Griffin is soft. But what I will say about Blake is that he’s maybe too nice of a guy,” Billups said. “Because there’s been times in games…
June 11, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProBasketballTalk
- Doc Rivers finally speaks on chances of return, but only to say ‘I’d rather not say’
Kevin Garnett might retire. Paul Pierce’s contract is only partially guaranteed for next season. Who knows when Rajon Rondo will return to full health? The Celtics have plenty of question marks headed into next season. Meanwhile, Doc Rivers had been lying low. He’s finally spoken publically about his future with the Celtics, but he didn’t…
June 10, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProBasketballTalk
- Prandelli to talk Twitter tact with Balotelli
The Italy coach has confirmed he will speak with the striker after he vented publically at his detractors following his sending off against Czech Republic
June 8, 2013 - Goal.com via Yahoo! Sports
- Gareth Southgate in AFP
That's not something I want to talk about publically,said Southgate. "I have no complaints about the sending off, we apologised to the player and everything else stays within the club. I have to say the last two years he has worked...
- Chris Mason in BBC Sport
I would like to publically apologise to Phil Taylor for my post-match outburst,said Mason in a statement on the Superstars of Darts website. "I make no excuses for my behaviour and the words I chose to use."
- Barack Obama in Chicago Sun-Times
Obama told the crowd they would have the "great pleasure of hearing from an extraordinary candidate, an extraordinary public servant and I want to publically acknowledge Hillary Clinton for the outstanding race she has won," he said to applause....