- s capable of being obtained
- On the table were glasses of beer, which is not procurable in Free Chinait was "Five Star" and had been brewed in Peiping.
- Upon this languishing business bursts James Golspie, breezy and bumptious, fresh from the Baltic with the sole agency for foreign inlays and veneers procurable at a fabulous .
- Material: one hard-boiled egg, one jigger of any alcoholic liquor, small quantities of trypsin and pancreatin, digestive enzymes present in stomach juice and procurable in any .
- Mark Twain in Economic Times
Twain described Benaras as a religious supermarket where "every conceivable earthly and heavenly good is procurable under one roof, so to speak - a sort of Army and Navy Stores, theologically stocked."