prismatic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or resembling or constituting a prism
- s exhibiting spectral colors formed by refraction of light through a prism
- You might expect that Stone, our most vigorous and cinematically ambitious director, would be drawn to create a prismatic, Kane-like portrait of a potentate who was an enigma, not .
- Psionic blast makes the zombie prismatic dragon go pale!.
- Somebody obviously threw a stone at this musical city; it is full of prismatic rubble and glittering shards of sound.
News & Articles
- The 2013 U.S. Open - Merion is no Longer a Maid
[Cybergolf's Jay Flemma and Marino Parascenzo are in Ardmore, Pa., for this week's U.S. Open at Merion Golf Club. Here's Jay's first installment. ] As the first prismatic ruby shafts of sunrise illuminate the dryad loveliness of Merion Golf Club's fabled East Course, we see clear proof that time has stood still here for 100 years, a shining golf summer forever undimmed by a winter's chill.
June 11, 2013 - Cybergolf National
- Leif Bjaland in Sarasota Herald-Tribune
Bjaland agrees with Beaser's appraisal of Zare's work as "lapidary," which "has to do with a certain reflective or almost prismatic quality. I think it's an apt description of his music because it's very colorful. He has an intuitive sense of...