- r as fast as possible; with all possible haste
send it to me post-haste
- On the other hand, I dread the construction (which would probably start post-haste), and the crowds and congestion that would accompany the Games - so much so that it makes me .
- No one was actually killed, but the local Polish consul was summoned post-haste to Warsaw, and Polish Foreign Minister August Zaleski announced that he was drafting a stiff .
- Paul wrote Claire extolling Carla, which brought Claire post-haste to the forest-river country.
News & Articles
- Kill Devil Hills approves beach nourishment permitting contract
Reviewing a permitting and design proposal from Coastal Planning and Engineering at the June 10 meeting of the Kill Devil Hills Board of Commissioners, Planning Director Greg Loy said, "This is really our first step, and if the board chooses to proceed with beach nourishment I suggest we move ahead with this post-haste."
June 19, 2013 - Outer Banks Sentinel
- Ed Rendell in Reuters
We have work to do and we must get back to doing it post-haste,Rendell said at a news conference.
- Sheila Jackson Lee in Santa Fe New Mexican.com
The only way we can get to the full truth is if Mr. Karl Rove is sitting in the very same seat that you're sitting in,Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee, D-Texas, told Goodling. "And he needs to be here. And he needs to be here post-haste."