- r without pain
after the surgery, she could move her arms painlessly
- Sebire and her backers retort that preventing her from getting medical assistance to end her life swiftly and painlessly ensures months or years of additional torment from pain.
- Most surprising was how easily and painlessly the reform slipped into Mexican law.
- Costly and popular farm subsidies are untouched (except for those painlessly targeted at "rich" farmers).
News & Articles
- SEC Media Days 2013: Winners and Losers from Day 3
The final day at SEC Media Days is typically when everyone involved is looking to get out as quickly and painlessly as possible. Not this year. The star-studded final day in Birmingham featured players and coaches from Alabama, LSU, Georgia and Vanderbilt. Did Crimson Tide head coach Nick Saban hop on a soap box? Did Les Miles eat grass? How did Vanderbilt head coach James Franklin handle the ...
July 18, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- John Cleese in Daily Mail
One friend of Cleese told the Mail: "It is only recently that things have turned ugly. John has no doubt that Alyce's lawyer is stirring up the pot. It is all so pointless because John wants everything to be resolved as painlessly as possible. He...