overbearingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an overbearing manner
- Even now, according to Chan, Hung treats him overbearingly.
- COUSIN, COUSINE, much honored in France, is one of those overbearingly blithe sexual comedies that stirred the New Wave directors to rebellion.
- When it's time to call it a day, skip the overbearingly themed Ballantine's Movie Colony on Indian Canyon Drive and head to the neighboring town of Desert Hot Springs for a night .
News & Articles
- James Schlesinger dies at 85; former Defense secretary and CIA chief
Forceful hawk James R. Schlesinger, former secretary of Defense who led CIA and was first U.S. energy chief, dies at 85. James R. Schlesinger, the hawkish and sometimes overbearingly erudite conservative whose controversial Washington career included serving as U.S. secretary of Defense under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford before becoming the nation's first Energy chief in Jimmy Carter ...
March 28, 2014 - Los Angeles Times