- r (of drugs) through the mouth rather than through injection; by_mouth
he was administered the drug orally
- r by spoken rather than written means
- You have orally informed us that you would in fact place a harmless insect such as a catapiller in the box with him.
- Afterward, the papers were removed and the 40 volunteers were asked to recall, orally, the place names and the names of the people coming to the party.
- Last week the great problem of taking insulin orally was reported about overcome.
News & Articles
- BioLineRx Enters into Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Hepatitis C Drug with CTTQ, Leading Chinese Pharma ...
JERUSALEM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BioLineRx (NASDAQ: BLRX) (TASE: BLRX), a biopharmaceutical development company, announced today that it has signed an out-licensing agreement with Jiangsu Chia-tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (CTTQ), the leading Chinese pharmaceutical company in the liver disease therapeutic area, for the development and commercialization of BL-8030, an orally available ...
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- Scheherazade: From storytelling 'slave' to 'first feminist'
The stories of One Thousand and One Nights are among the world's most famous works of literature. Scheherazade and her stories have become a touchstone of Arab culture, passed down orally for centuries, and now Lebanese author Hanan al-Shaykh has published a modern retelling of the tales.
June 9, 2013 - Minnesota Public Radio
- Potomac (Md.) All-Met Dion Wiley orally commits to Maryland
Potomac (Md.) All-Met Dion Wiley orally committed to the University of Maryland on Friday morning.
June 7, 2013 - Washington Post
- Barney Frank in AFP
We're about to see the great majority of Republicans deliver both orally and then by their votes a stunning vote of no confidence,Frank said.
- Don Lucia in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Basically, it rules out some of the bad stuff,Lucia said. "They are still trying to pinpoint [my illness], but they have a pretty good idea. I'm hopeful that whatever I have can be treated orally."
- Ted Saskin in Seattle Times
The league presented a written proposal with minor variations of concepts that were presented orally by the NHL last Thursday,Saskin said. "We told the league last week and again today that their multilayered salary-cap proposals were not...