obscenely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r to an obscene degree
this man is obscenely rich
- r in a lewd and obscene manner
he had seen how in their dances the white men and women held one another obscenely
- And passion will always take you much further than an obscenely priced handbag.
- The latest outrage came from second-string TV personality and self-appointed social commentator Pascal Sevran, whose recently published book included the obscenely racist idea that .
- Here we know that losses are obscenely high If you think you are underpaid then go take a hike SECURITIZED ASSET MARKDOWNS is the shareholder way to say no Merry Christmas bonus for .
News & Articles
- Smoking Banned In Rental Units, Including Terraces, At All Related Properties
One of the nation's biggest landlords is banning smoking in all 40,000 rental units across America. Starting this month, new tenants at Related Companies ' apartments must sign a document promising not to smoke inside their apartments, nor on their private terraces or balconies. Penalties for violators include eviction, and tenants who even dream about smoking a cigarette in their obscenely ...
June 14, 2013 - Gothamist
- Crave Ep. 124: Obscenely overpriced phones and tablets
Obscenely overpriced phones and tablets, Ep. 124 Subscribe to Crave: iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ) RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ) Crave has compiled a list of some of the most ridiculously opulent smartphones and tablets from around the world -- and surprisingly, they do a lot less than a cheap Android phone. Plus, a plush toy and app combo that turns your phone all cuddly. And a ...
June 7, 2013 - CNET
- Saul Anuzis in Boston Globe (registration)
Our proposal would create a reasonable and fair solution for each state and would end the state leapfrogging that is moving the beginning of the process obscenely early,Anuzis said in a release. "A system like this would finally bring...
- Valerie Plame in USA Today
They took a fairly straightforward thing and obscenely twisted it into a political version of events,Plame Wilson said. "It's the reason this continues to be such a highly charged partisan issue."
- Elizabeth Warren in Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
Such 21st century indentured servitude, Warren says, "is obscenely profitable."