- r without words
they communicated nonverbally
- Scientists call all these little acts "contact-readiness" cues, because they indicate, nonverbally, that you're prepared for physical engagement.
- I'm not sure what set of intangibles the semiotics of Obama's branding are meant to nonverbally conveypatriotism, consistency, pragmatism, the future?but whatever they are .
- A lifelong slave of words and reasons, he envies the intensity with which Mandy perceives the world nonverbally through her four acute senses.
- LaMont Jordan in Oakland Tribune
He's emphasizing play fakes, showing nonverbally that you know who you're going to block, taking the right steps,Jordan said. "Where are your eyes going? Where's the stripe of your helmet going? It's a number of things."
- Jamie Moyer in Cherry Hill Courier Post
If they moved up, usually it was going to be a breaking ball,Moyer said. "If they moved back, it might be a fastball. Sometimes, the way they moved was a deke. As a catcher, there's a lot of things you can do, verbally and nonverbally,...
- Lamar Odom in Long Beach Press-Telegram
The communication between Pau and I is great, both verbally and nonverbally,Odom said.