noiselessly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- But the key moment is the toast, because while it appears to pop up from nowhere (like Harry), it has been building steadily and noiselessly throughout the picture.
- Her fervently admiring comrades called her La Chatte (The Cat), because she moved so noiselessly.
- Inside, phalanxes of blonde, straight-haired teenagers, wearing tight pants and no shoes, padded noiselessly through the vast, thickly carpeted lobby.
News & Articles
- Volvo Launches Noiseless Electric Buses in Gothenburg
Buses that glide noiselessly without emissions, that pick up passengers indoors and which are powered by a renewable source of electricity -- this will become a reality in 2015, through the launch of an ultramodern bus service in Gothenburg.
June 17, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Organizers take steps to quiet relay in late hours
EAST WENATCHEE — At 3 a.m. Saturday, the noise at the Eastmont Junior High School track could hardly be heard as far away as the parking lot. A Fleetwood Mac song played quietly over a speaker and generators powering portable lights hummed as a scattering of walkers noiselessly circled the track during the wee hours of the Relay for Life fundraiser for cancer research.
June 16, 2013 - The Wenatchee World