nebulously : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a nebulous and indefinite manner
- To focus on the nebulously defined "art of kingship," Prince William will soon quit the army, British papers report.
- They have to reawaken themselves in a belt-tightening way, not in a nebulously optimistic one.
- A short time ago Washington proposed, somewhat nebulously, that an international conference might soon be called to reconsider the attitude of foreign Powers toward Chinese .
News & Articles
- Big Data + Big Math = Big Mess or Big Money?
What happens when you combine big data with some big math? Good things, bad things and things we have yet to truly comprehend. Big Data is the most talked about, misunderstood and nebulously defined component of online marketing.
June 17, 2013 - Search Engine Land