lyrically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a lyrical manner
she danced the part of the Black Swan very lyrically
- As might be expected the sappiness meter is turned to 11, but it does explain quite lyrically how two mothers can each have a part in making one whole child.
- And I'd climb up on my soapbox and ask why they would think disco music is gay music, since most of it is by straight artists, mostly women, and only a tiny percent is lyrically gay.
- And lyrically, these lines of Scripture: "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth .
News & Articles
- King Kendrick brings his talented friends to our neck of the woods
Kendrick Lamar burst into the national spotlight in 2011, following the release of his debut album Section.80, which included the hits “HiiiPoWeR” and “A.D.H.D.” If that album — lyrically focused on issues of drug addiction, violence, love, lust, and the battle to improve oneself — got people talking about Lamar as if he was next in line for the rap throne, 2012’s Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City proved ...
June 12, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Miers shares favorite albums of summers past
My listening habits tend to reflect the seasons. The winter months, for example, bring out my taste for the more dramatic musical strains – something lyrically heavy that conjures darker hues reflective of the fall, or perhaps the frigid white of winter.
June 6, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Patti Scialfa in FOXNews
I did want to expand myself musically, lyrically and emotionally,Scialfa says between sips of Earl Grey tea. "I wanted to push myself. I like to hide. ...... I had to come up a little tougher."
- Shooter Jennings in FOXNews
There are background singers and a lot more fiddle and the Oak Ridge Boys are on there and Doug Kershaw,Jennings said. "Lyrically, it's more personal. But it's very much a country record."
- Butch Walker in MSNBC
She's not scared to rattle some people's cages lyrically, and say some risque stuff,says singer-songwriter Butch Walker, who collaborated with Perry on some of the tracks on her debut album, "One of the Boys." "She brings a little bit of...