- r in a clear and lucid manner
this is a lucidly written book
- Maurice Druon's lucidly written novel (the first of a series to be called The Accursed Kings) plunges deep into a time when man's life was full but brutally short, when kingdoms .
- Men see ample breasts and broad hips as indicators of a woman's ability to bear and nurse children--though most don't think about such matters so lucidly.
- The lucidly argued treatise frames the issue not in ethical terms but as a problem of efficiency.
News & Articles
- Here's Kanye West Rationally Explaining His Creative Frustration
On Tuesday's Late Night with Seth Meyers , Kanye West truly cracked the Matrix. Without raising his voice or spiraling into narrative curlicues or providing any of the intensity necessary to render this 2+ minute verbal essay on his creative prowess a "rant," West lucidly explained what he's been saying for a while now : He feels stifled by powers that be who expect him to work in a certain way ...
Feb. 26, 2014 - Gawker
- Bud Selig in USA Today
We have another hearing, so I have to be careful,Selig said. "But I think my statement which articulated my feelings very, very lucidly ...... I believed when I meted out the punishment, I believed it then and I believe in it just as...
- Neil deGrasse Tyson in Las Cruces Sun-News
She (Patricia) spoke lucidly and articulately about their life together,Tyson said in a PBS podcast. "This was a treasure of storytelling. That has got to be the friendliest family I have ever spent time with in my life. I learned how...
- Pope Benedict XVI in Catholic News Service
Pope Benedict said the crisis demonstrates that "original sin really exists. If it did not exist, we could appeal to reason, lucidly, with arguments that are accessible to all and incontestable and to the good will of everyone."