logarithmically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a logarithmic manner
data plotted logarithmically with respect to time is shown in Figure 2
- That disruption is accelerating logarithmically.
- Keeping pace is tough enough; doing so when the volume of communications is increasing logarithmically makes the challenge Herculean.
- Yachting handicaps are logarithmically calculated by a complicated formula involving length, sail area, etc.
News & Articles
- PB&J Banned From Public School
PB&J banned from the public school system? Crazy as it seems, the Athens public schools in Tennessee are saying no to peanut butter and jelly because of the possibility for violent allergic reactions from students. “The frequency and percentage of children with life-threatening peanut allergies has [grown] logarithmically over the past two generations,” said Robert... Read more » PB&J Banned ...
Aug. 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr