lethargically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r without energy; in a lethargic manner
he hung around the house lethargically
- It's a holiday best spent lounging around in brightly colored sweaters, wondering, lazily and lethargically, what to do next come to think of it, it's a wonder Americans haven .
- Louis, trudging lethargically forward, looked slow and dull.
- The doctors knew that their advice was good; they knew too that it would be followed, as a levee laborer follows a hand truck, lethargically.
- Frank Catalanotto in Fort Worth Star Telegram
It's getting a little monotonous, every single day seeing the same thing,said Frank Catalanotto, who gave Texas a short-lived 1-0 lead with a second-inning home run. "You come out, you play lethargically and nothing changes. I wish I had...