lengthily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a lengthy or prolix manner
the argument went on lengthily
- She, on the other hand, sometimes lengthily preempts the bathroom, which obliges him to use that kitchen sink to relieve himself.
- Some self-pleased gasbag was always bombinating lengthily about his new airtight Jotul 118 or Vermont Castings Defiant or Fisher Papa Bear.
- Not in PTI but, gratefully and lengthily, on time.
- Manuel Villar in Manila Standard Today
In Constitutional Law, he wrote lengthily on the difference between the doctrine of 'void for vagueness' and 'overbreadth,' the interplay of the commander-in-chief powers and the power of Congress to compel attendance of military officers in... Reynato Puno http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynato_Puno&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNESIxFmfgNQr4gLtppMHKDhhY9-rQ Philippine Star http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx%3FarticleId%3D466720%26publicationSubCategoryId%3D63&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH5KNo26abdegQdbaBlgGDtGdZJZQ May 11, 2009
57712 76670 lengthily The election automation bill was discussed and debated lengthily, but finally, we were able to approve it once and for all at the last minute, so to speak," Villar said.
- Alberto Romulo in Business Mirror
Romulo said with the e-passport system in full swing, Filipino travelers "will no longer have to bear the embarrassment and humiliation of being shunted aside in immigration queues and questioned lengthily on the veracity of their identities and...