- r by law; conforming to the law
- r in a legal manner
he acted legally
- Photographer David Walter Banks explores the legally hazy world of marijuana and its users.
- With the death of former Enron CEO Ken Lay, his case legally died as well.
- But it is now a common practice among 18-, 19- and 20-year-old students who cannot legally buy or consume alcohol.
News & Articles
- CPS legally leaves door open on 10 of 50 schools set to close
For now, Chicago Public Schools has legally left the door open to the possibility of halting 10 of its 50 historic school closings, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
June 12, 2013 - FOX News Chicago
- Beavercreek theater presents ‘Legally Blonde’
“Legally Blonde the Musical,” will bring Beavercreek Community Theatre’s 2012-2013 season to a close with a spirited burst of singing, dancing and romantic comedy.
June 12, 2013 - Dayton Daily News
- CPS legally leaves door open to keeping the lights on at 10 of 50 schools set to close
For now, Chicago Public Schools has legally left the door open to the possibility of halting 10 of its 50 historic school closings. Until a new judge can be assigned to a lawsuit filed by the Chicago Teachers Union and parents from 10 elementary schools, CPS attorneys agreed the district wouldn’t take any permanent actions at the schools in question. The CTU filed suit a week after the historic ...
June 11, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Denver Post
Dick Cheney called the Bush administration's actions after the 2001 terrorist attacks "a great success story. It was done legally. It was done in accordance with our constitutional practices and principles."
- Barack Obama in CNN (blog)
President Barack Obama welcomed the new agreement, releasing a statement saying: "This new, legally binding agreement reflects significant additional data privacy safeguards but still retains the effectiveness and integrity of this indispensable...