lally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n support column consisting of a steel cylinder filled with concrete
- Gropius "fundamentally offers nothing more novel than the lally column and the two-by-four timber.
News & Articles
- NSA Leaker Edward Snowden Is A Man On The Move
NSA surveillance leaker Edward Snowden left Hong Kong over the weekend and is seeking asylum in Ecuador. He spent the night in Moscow where Ecuadorean authorities met him at the airport. For more on Russia's role in this journey, and the role of WikiLeaks, David Greene talks to Kathy Lally, Moscow bureau chief of The Washington Post.
June 24, 2013 - NPR
- Snowden Leaves Hong Kong, Makes A Stop In Russia
NSA surveillance leaker Edward Snowden left Hong Kong over the weekend and is seeking asylum in Ecuador. He spent the night in Moscow where Ecuadorean authorities met him at the airport. For more on Russia's role in this journey, and the role of WikiLeaks, host talks to Kathy Lally, Moscow Bureau Chief of "The Washington Post."
June 24, 2013 - NPR
- Trojans fall by one to conference opponent Courier sports staff
VICTOR – The Tri-County baseball team couldn't quite muster enough offense to beat South Cedar Conference foe HLV Wednesday, as they fell to the Warriors 6-5. Tyler Lally took the loss on the mound for the Trojans. He allowed five runs, three of them
June 21, 2013 - Ottumwa Courier
- Bill Auberlen in Motorsport.com
Before we came into the pits, we had a 13-second lead, but after the pit stop I had old tires and we somehow lost 10 seconds off the lead,said Auberlen, who won here in 2005 in the same Turner BMW with Justin Marks. "Lally came out right...
- Robin van Persie in Muswell Hill Journal
Cesc said: "It was great to meet Lally. We all hope that she had a great day out and enjoyed all the action."
- Wolf Henzler in Motorsport.com
One of our main competitors, Andy Lally, had his engine blow up just before half way,said Wolf. "This was followed by two other Porsches later in race, so from then on we all had to gear shift earlier and be very smooth with the engine and...