- n a colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses; occurs in trace amounts in air
- n a communist organization formed in Cambodia in 1970; became a terrorist organization in 1975 when it captured Phnom Penh and created a government that killed an estimated three million people; was defeated by Vietnamese troops but remained active until 1999
News & Articles
- Kroger To Webcast Annual Meeting Of Shareholders June 27
CINCINNATI, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) today announced it will webcast the annual meeting of shareholders beginning at 11 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, June 27, 2013. The meeting ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Tennessee Titans' Marc Mariani tries to regain form after broken leg
Loading Photo Galleries ... • Positions: WR/KR/PR Hometown: Havre, Mont. College: Montana Drafted: Seventh round, 2010, by Titans The good
June 12, 2013 - Ashland City Times
- Kroger Ratifies Agreement with UFCW Local 700
INDIANAPOLIS, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) Central Division associates working at Kroger stores in the Indianapolis area have ratified a new labor agreement with UFCW Local 700. ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Karl Rove in BBSNews
...the Robert Novak column outing Valerie Plame, the CIA agent who was revealed apparently as administration political retribution, it's been learned that Karl Rove told Matthew Cooper from Time Magazine "it was, KR said, wilson's wife, who...
- Carroll Shelby in MuscularMustangs.com
Every new Shelby Mustang renews my energy and passion for performance,said Carroll Shelby, founder of Shelby Automobiles. "I'm just as excited about the 2008 KR as I was when I developed the first one. The team has done a great job with...
- Mack Brown in InsideTexas.com (subscription)
We weren't consistent (in the kicking game) last week (against Missouri), Brown said, "and Oklahoma State has been the best kicking team in the league, year-in and year-out. (KR/WR) Dez Bryant can beat you every time he touches the ball....