- n plant cultivated for its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem
- n fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem of the kohlrabi plant
- Out in the same farm's kitchen garden a Chinese mandarin was watering the kohlrabi.
- In Newark this spring John Kochorowsky kept telling his neighbors what a fine garden of onions and kohlrabi he was going to have.
- People who have a little money eat spinach, cabbage, string beans, kohlrabi or turnips.
News & Articles
- KOHLRABI: The New Superfood That's About To Take Over
You’ve got kale , spinach, and collard greens down, no? Well, time to add another super-veggie into the healthy-eating mix. Enter: kohlrabi. According to Kirkpatrick, it looks similar to a turnip —a round-sized bulb with a stem and large, edible leaves.
June 10, 2013 - Business Insider