kitchen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a room equipped for preparing meals
- A collection of PTI's coverage on kitchen design, gadgets and famous chefs.
- A collection of PTI's coverage on on kitchen design, gadgets and famous chefs.
- Said a Seattle housewife last week: "We spend at least 50% of our waking hours in the kitchen.
News & Articles
- Banning man helps Carol’s Kitchen to continue mission
Arlene Ragan, co-founder of Carol's Kitchen, accepts a check from Sun Lakes resident Dick Taylor. Carol’s Kitchen has received a very generous donation that will help feed the hungry in the San Gorgonio Pass for quite some time.
June 18, 2013 - The Record Gazette
- Kitchen fire leaves Libertyville home uninhabitable
A kitchen fire left a Libertyville home uninhabitable Saturday evening, according to officials. The fire started around 6:45 p.m. at a home in the 200 block of North Butterfield Road, said Bob Key, assistant fire chief for the Libertyville Fire Department.
June 16, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Kitchen fire at Norfolk high rise apartments
NORFOLK— A man is recovering after a kitchen fire at a senior citizens high rise apartment complex. Saturday around 5:20 p.m. firefighters responded to the Cogic High Rise at the 2400 block Virginia Beach Blvd. Fire Battalion Julian Williamson says units arrived on scene within scene 3 minutes. Residents were evacuating the structure, as smoke was coming from the third floor. Smoke alarms in the ...
June 15, 2013 - 13 News, WVEC Hampton Roads
- Joe Biden in Sydney Morning Herald
If your kitchen table is like mine, you sit there at night after you put the kids to bed and you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills,Biden said.
- President Bush in Globe and Mail
As we meet tonight, our economy is undergoing a period of uncertainty,Mr. Bush said in his annual State of the Union address last night. "At kitchen tables across the country, there is concern about our economic future."
- Sajjad Karim in New York Times
Before his phone went dead, Mr. Karim added: "I managed to turn away and I ran into the hotel kitchen and then we were shunted into a restaurant in the basement. We are now in the dark in this room, and we have barricaded all the doors. It's really...