keenly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a keen and discriminating manner
he was keenly aware of his own shortcomings
- Face an electorate less consumed with change change change (the main priority for Democratic voters) and keenly interested in ready from day one as an equally important .
- Asashoryu feels keenly the burden of his homeland's expectations.
- After all, the fictional spy has kept abreast of technology, is keenly aware that failed states harbor Britain's enemies, and has even given up smoking ("I can blow someone's .
News & Articles
- USM Elite Camp puts top talent on display
Joye Lee-McNelis sits quietly in a strategic spot at Green Coliseum, keenly watching two courts where the action is fast and furious.
June 14, 2013 - Hattiesburg American
- Forex - Pound steady vs. dollar as U.S. data eyed
Investing.com - The pound was little changed against the dollar on Thursday ahead of the release of keenly awaited U.S. data as uncertainty over Federal Reserve stimulus plans roiled markets.
June 13, 2013 - Nasdaq
- 2 Chainz Learns That You Can’t Check Your Pot at the Airport
We’re all keenly aware of the list of things that you can’t take on a flight, but tonight, rapper 2 Chainz realized that there are some things you can’t put in your checked luggage either. Namely, drugs. Just three days after reportedly being robbed at gunpoint in San Francisco (or ... More »
June 12, 2013 - Vulture
- Katsuaki Watanabe in Reuters
In fact, protecting the population inevitably requires killing, capturing, or turning the insurgents. Our forces have been doing that, and we will continue to do that. I am keenly aware of concerns by some of our troopers on the ground about the... David Petraeus http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petraeus&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFjHEm6jiWNJZUKMDq-DzdIyN3nNw Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/29/AR2010062900255.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFYeKpCOi9og_0b92Aksuzk0nf-hg Jun 29, 2010
55484 73418 keenly We decided to build the Camry hybrid in Australia because Australians are keenly aware of environmental issues including global warming," Toyota President Katsuaki Watanabe told a news conference in Nagoya, central Japan, attended by visiting...
- Jock Stirrup in Telegraph.co.uk
Air Chief Marshal Stirrup said: "Our armed forces in Afghanistan have taken some very sad casualties over the last several days. We feel each loss keenly and our hearts go out to the bereaved families, to those who have been wounded and their loved...