isoniazid : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis patients danced in the corridors of New York City's Sea View Hospital ten years ago to celebrate their speeding recovery on new drugs, mainly isoniazid, or INH (for.
- When a mink gets TB, his veterinarian simply mixes some isoniazid with his daily horse meat.
- From the sunbaked wastes of Arizona's Navajo Reservation came dramatic news about the new TB drug, isoniazid (PTI, March 3).
- Julie Gerberding in AllAfrica.com
TB that is resistant to at least isoniazid and rifampin is called multidrug-resistant [MDR] TB,said Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in testimony before the subcommittee. "MDR-TB...