interferon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an antiviral protein produced by cells that have been invaded by a virus; inhibits replication of the virus
- Can interferon fight cancer? .
- Will the natural drug interferon fulfill its early promise? It can start in just one of the body's billions of cells, triggered by a stray bit of.
- They blame Western-trained doctors who don't understand traditional cures, and who carelessly prescribe or combine it with interferon.
- Luc Montagnier in GlobeNewsWire (press release)
Earlier, referring to the recent threat of avian influenza in Forbes.com, Prof. Montagnier commented: "This is the race we have to win: to sufficiently mobilize the interferon system early enough so it will knock out the virus multiplication before...
- Clay Walker in LiveDaily.com
I don't have the fatigue I heard a lot of other people talk about, other than when I was taking interferon for the first year I had MS,Walker said. "Then I got off of that and I didn't feel the fatigue anymore. The regimen I have is, I do...