interchangeability : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being capable of exchange or interchange
- In making automobile, aircraft, other products based on complete interchangeability of parts, only diamonds can bore pistons and connecting rods, dress grinding wheels to the .
- We are all familiar with the GOP's interchangeability in regards to facts, fiction, and opinions.
- The one-and two-piece culottes match a variety of blouses and jackets, thus fulfilling one of the essentials of a sportswear wardrobe: interchangeability.
News & Articles
- Biosimilars Legislation Introduced To Notify Patients of Changes to Prescriptions
BIO and the Delaware BioScience Association commend Delaware State Senate for introducing legislation designed to address regulatory issues related to the interchangeability of biological medicines. Biosimilars are not generics, and even slight changes to biologic drug can change its properties entirely. Senate Bill 118 seeks to properly preserve physician-patient relationship, protect patient ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Bill Belichick in Boston Globe
There is also some interchangeability between linebackers, like in Don's case,said Belichick, "playing safety-type positions. That interchangeability is built in early in training camp. It is used in different percentages or with different...
- Rob Andrew in Telegraph.co.uk
Andrew said: "Although we've lost three players, one of the things we've said all summer is we've got so much quality and interchangeability that we could still make a case for three or four variations in that position. The option we've taken just...