- n a message (spoken or written) that is introduced or inserted
with many insertions in the margins
- n the act of putting one thing into another
- Otherwise, all insertions will be grouped corporately by advertiser parent company.
- Amnesty International in the 1970s described other methods of torture: electric shock, burning on a heated metal grill, and the insertion of bottles and hot eggs into the anus.
- This is race talk, the explicit insertion into everyday life of racial signs and symbols that have no meaning other than pressing .
News & Articles
- Rack-Mount 2U Power System features hot-pluggable 1 kW modules.
Delivering 3 kW or 2 kW with N+1 redundancy, BAP 3K-CR2U/19-3 Series is built with 3 heavy-duty 1 kW BAP 65F DC/DC modules assembled on 2U x 19 in., rack-mount, stainless steel cradle. Mechanical features facilitate insertion of converter modules, and no motherboard is required. Each module accepts nominal input of 48, 72, 110, 125, or 250 Vdc and is available in several output configurations ...
June 25, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Harry Reid in International Herald Tribune
The insertion of presidential politics has not been helpful,Reid said.
- Elon Musk in MarketWatch
This is a great day for SpaceX and the culmination of an enormous amount of work by a great team,said Elon Musk, CEO and CTO of SpaceX. "The data shows we achieved a super precise orbit insertion -- middle of the bull's-eye -- and then...
- John Bolton in Washington Post
With widespread instability and the interim government under pressure from Islamists, "what we want to do is endorse the insertion of this regional peacekeeping force which many of the African states have called for, in order to provide some measure...