inoffensively : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a not unpleasantly offensive manner
that wretched beast, the elephant, breathing inoffensively not a pace behind me
- In Companion, Director Philippe de Broca (The Five-Day Lover, The Love Game) again sets light-footed Jean-Pierre Cassel to dancing from escapade to escapade as inoffensively as a .
- Nevertheless, inoffensively diversionary indulgences frequently encourage somewhat similar effort .
- This alone would have been enough to excite my interest, but in 1956, it was sitting inoffensively on the shelves of the small country library on the north shore of Oahu, Hawaii .
News & Articles
- What's The Most Expensive Piece Of Carmaker-Branded Crap?
Since we are now knee-deep in what everyone inoffensively refers to as "the holiday season," let us never forget the real reason these holidays exist in the first place: economic stimulation. Specifically, stuffing our homes full of expensive crap we do not need. Read more...
Dec. 6, 2013 - Jalopnik