- r in an inhumane manner
the prisoners of war were treated inhumanely
- After witnesses testified about torture under his rule, he said he and his co-defendants were being treated inhumanely by not being allowed to shower, exercise or smoke.
- It belongs to the Jewish people whom the Nazis so inhumanely slaughtered.
- After dogs and cats have been inhumanely killed, they say, the fur is aggressively marketed around the world.
News & Articles
- Police arrest man accused of killing ducklings with a broom
Naples Police have arrested the man accused of killing eight ducklings with a broom. Witnesses say Rolando Rives used a broom to intentionally and inhumanely kill eight ducklings and injure two ducklings.
June 20, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida
- John Sentamu in USA Today
Kate and Gerry have been treated unjustly and inhumanely, because the evidence does not stack up at all,Sentamu told British Broadcasting Corp. radio.
- Leon Panetta in International Herald Tribune
I will seek the same kind of assurances that they will not be treated inhumanely,Panetta said during his second day before the Senate Intelligence Committee. "I intend to use the State Department to be sure those assurances are implemented...
- Bevan in Independent
In short, it is the Crown's case that these Iraqi civilians were treated inhumanely,Mr Bevan said. "We are not dealing in this case with robust or rough handling, which is bound to happen in the theatre that existed in Iraq, but something...