- n a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Tucana
- n an Asian river that rises in Tibet and flows through northern India and then southwest through Kashmir and Pakistan to the Arabian Sea
- To the Dow theorists, last week's rise set the stage for a test of the indus trials intermediate high of 656.
- As one of the world's leading indus trial nations, Japan has smarted at be ing kept out of the exclusive club of industrially advanced countries: the Organization for.
- Extremist Hindus retaliated by claiming the river Indus (deep in Pakistan), on the ground that the sacred Hindu Vedas had been written on its banks some 25 centuries ago.
- Manmohan Singh in Associated Press of Pakistan
The Indus Water Treaty will be implemented in letter and spirit. It is the obligation of the Government of India. And we (will) invite the Indus Water Commissioner soon after Eid to look after the situation,Singh told President Zardari on the...
- Asif Ali Zardari in Daily Times
It is difficult to say how Sarasvati came to be deified. The river was worshipped as a goddess as early as in the Rig Veda, but the Indus, which is equally important as a river, never enters the pantheon. I assume that many of the 'rishis' (seers)... Michel Danino http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Danino&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEQ6FUG16PEIR03kLzEFC9ATn_Cmw Thaindian.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/did-the-sarasvati-river-of-exist_100379069.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGFOYilLjVZWPZu8SAyEl4TkV2aCw Jun 11, 2010
51239 68822 indus Reacting to criticism against him for highlighting his Sindhi origin and wearing a Sindhi cap during his Afghanistan visit, Zardari said, The pranksters masquerading as political actors don't know that Sindhu (Indus) is today's Pakistan," he said.