indistinctly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a dim indistinct manner
- The quote is accurate, but the category emerges indistinctly.
- The fallen city showed indistinctly through a veil of bluish smoke.
- In the Kentucky Legislature a bill was introduced to forbid tobacco auctioneers from chanting indistinctly.
News & Articles
- J&J Petitions FDA To Regulate Naming Of Biosimilars
Johnson & Johnson addressed the FDA with a petition requesting that the U.S. administration regulate the labeling of biosimilars; specifically those that bear names reminiscent of their reference product but are not indistinctly the same. According to the petition, Johnson & Johnson states that distinguished versions of the names are necessary to ensure patient safety and maintain proper ...
Jan. 13, 2014 - BioresearchOnline