indelicacy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the trait of being indelicate and offensive
- n an impolite act or expression
- Tripping delicately between silliness and indelicacy, as if performing an egg dance, Richard Gordon gives a deft, sincere but inevitably useless performance as Husband Carter.
- To give their game the name by which it is known to everyone else is a grave indelicacy when in the company of ping-pong players.
- Critic Percy Hammond called it "a loud leering orgy of indelicacy suggestiveness.