indeed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in truth (often tends to intensify)
they said the car would break down and indeed it did
it is very cold indeed
was indeed grateful
indeed, the rain may still come
- r (used as an interjection) an expression of surprise or skepticism or irony etc.
- Disciples of Piaget have a tolerance for indeed a fascination with children's primitive laws of physics: that things disappear when they are out of sight; that the moon and .
- According to news reports and there were indeed news reports, both locally and on the national newswires Davis Don Carpenter, 38, and Joshua Macave Brown, 22, from .
- What indeed is a great city? It is almost easier to say what it is not.
News & Articles
- Ike Barinholtz Is A Dad! Mindy Project Star Welcomes Daughter With Wife
A memorable Father's Day, indeed! Ike Barinholtz , star of Fox's Mindy Project , revealed on Twitter that his baby girl has made her arrival -- posting a LOL picture of her spit up all over his shirt.
June 17, 2013 - US Weekly
- Rob Van Dam: What Will His Role Be and How Much Will Paul Heyman Factor into It?
Whether it was indeed real or just a ploy to push a story line in TNA , you have to admit that Sting coming to WWE was an idea many fans could rally around. But the fact that WWE has lured Rob Van Dam back , via wrestlezone .com, seems to quash that idea…I don’t want to say permanently, but it at least delays it for a good long while. Why? Because even though TNA is light years behind WWE in ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Letter: Gas prices won't help Michigan tourism
Pure Michigan indeed. I'm sure the present gas prices will help the Pure Michigan campaign.
June 17, 2013 - The Flint Journal
- David Petraeus in USA Today
Indeed, it may get more intense in the next few months,he said. "As we take away the enemy's safe havens and reduce the enemy's freedom of action, the insurgents will fight back."
- David Triesman in Times of India
He said he "commentated on speculation circulating about conspiracies around the world. Those comments were never intended to be taken seriously as indeed is the case with many private conversations. The views expressed were not the views of the...
- John McCain in TIME
This is, indeed, a change election,McCain said in New Orleans, the second time in two months that he's chosen that Katrina-ravaged city to make a point of distinguishing himself from George W. Bush. "But the choice is between the right...