- r in an incredulous manner
the woman looked up at her incredulously
- Drilled to believe the poor kept getting poorer in the South, he listened incredulously to reports on South Korea's growing prosperity.
- They stared incredulously at the marble, the gold, the diamonds, the pearls, the barrels of whisky, the mountains of rare coins, the statues of nudes.
- Diane Schlamadinger, 38, asks incredulously as she eyes a display of fancy chocolates in yellows, greens and pinks.
News & Articles
- For Bruins, low scores a regular occurrence
His team was about to take on the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals last Saturday when Bruins coach Claude Julien incredulously responded to a question about his team’s defense. After limiting the league-best offense of the Pittsburgh Penguins to two goals in four games in the Eastern Conference finals, the B’s had allowed Chicago four goals in Game 1 of the Cup finals.
June 19, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Joe Dumars realizes NBA is different now
by Drew Sharp, USA TODAY Sports However and whenever the Pistons chapter of Joe Dumars’ life meets its conclusion, he’s already happily at peace. “Why wouldn’t I be?” he responded incredulously. “Man, the only thing you can do is invest every ounce of your energy and focus into doing the very best that you can [...]
June 16, 2013 - HoopsWorld
- Brian Bedford in Regina Leader-Post
This has been the greatest experience, and a privilege really, getting to know this play,said Bedford. "You kind of rather incredulously see this magnificent work of art loom up in front of you. It's like being in a rowboat and seeing the...
- Darrell Dexter in TheChronicleHerald.ca
I think people will just treat that . . . incredulously,Mr. Dexter said.