inconsistently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r without showing consistency
he acted inconsistently when he bought these stocks
- The North Korean government in the past has executed captured refugees, but it does so inconsistently.
- So will these shows just be shown inconsistently during the playoffs? Also are Glee and Dollhouse slated for full season?.
- Most come from homes in which discipline is administered inconsistently or through physical means.
News & Articles
- Can Miami Heat Big 3 Prove Unbeatable Again In Game 5 of 2013 NBA Finals?
Inconsistently dominant is not a phrase often associated with the Miami Heat . To be honest, it's not a term frequently expressed at all. Inconsistently dominant, however, is exactly what the Heat have been. Miami hasn't lost back-to-back games during the NBA playoffs (it's actually been since January). But the Heat also haven't won two games in a row since snagging sequential victories in Game ...
June 16, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Peter Mandelson in International Herald Tribune
If we fail to implement our own rules, or implement them inconsistently, we can - and probably will - be challengedwith legal action through the World Trade Organization, Mandelson told a conference organized by the biotech lobby Europabio.
- Chris Pronger in Toronto Sun
Not at all. We got off to a pretty decent start, playing a little inconsistently at times, but seemed to be getting over that. We got on a six-game winning streak and started to feel pretty good about ourselves,said Pronger. "For whatever...
- Don Nelson in San Jose Mercury News
I have a love-hate relationship with him, he's been good and bad and never ordinary,Golden State coach Don Nelson said before Friday's game against Milwaukee. "But I guess when you play inconsistently, you play inconsistently. He's had...