impoliteness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a discourteous manner that ignores accepted social usage
- I respectfully entreat you to carefully examine my words and forgive my impoliteness.
- They should, because homogeneity among directors often leads to a boardroom culture that "avoids conflict, avoids impoliteness and as a result does not permit hard questioning .
- Otherwise, all violence, even impoliteness, is tabuthough occasionally New Cretan males are allowed to let off steam by pummeling each other with sticks or donning colored .
News & Articles
- Don't let technology rob kids of social skills
We've all seen teens—and adults—immersed in their smartphones, oblivious to the world around them. However, it's not just a matter of distraction or impoliteness anymore
Dec. 3, 2013 - WRCB Chattanooga
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Tehran Times
TEHRAN - "If some imagine that through slander, impoliteness, insult, and propagating lies will coerce us into departing from our revolutionary ideals, they are strongly mistaken," President Ahmadinejad said on Friday.
- Cardinal Renato Martino in Wisconsin State Journal
Cardinal Renato Martino, head of the Vatican office for migrants and itinerant people, warns that cars bring out the worst in people, including "impoliteness, rude gestures, cursing, blasphemy, loss of sense of responsibility or deliberate...