- r in an appealing but bold manner
she asked him impishly to come in
- Spinning impishly about the stage in much the same gyrations that the great Martyn Green had learned from Sir Henry Lytton (inherited by Lytton from the original Ko-Ko, George .
- Morales impishly claims that coca-leaf extract is part of the formula of the classic American beverage Coca-Cola (a legend the company has consistently declined to comment on) and .
- The tone of Religulous (pronounced with a soft g, as in the conflation of religion and ridiculous) is impishly impious; Maher wants you to laugh at people who are stupid enough to .
News & Articles
- Hamell on Trial finds an eager new audience for his irreverent tunes
This year Ed Hamell is finding a younger audience for his improbably loud acoustic guitar and impishly profane rant-songs. The Uncluded, a duo composed of singer-songwriter Kimya Dawson and rapper Aesop Rock, picked his one-man act Hamell on Trial to support their current tour. Hamell's delivery tends toward the frantic and nasal, so he'll sound at home opening for the deceptively jolly-voiced ...
June 29, 2013 - Isthmus