- n the trait of being vain and conceited
- n the perverse act of exposing and attracting attention to your own genitals
- First Cavalry is the first fighting unit to use a computer-based information system billed as, with the military's characteristic immodesty, the Command Post of the Future, or .
- Says harassed Habib Bourguiba of his own land, with more truth than immodesty: "A stray bullet may kill me and the country would be plunged into anarchy.
- Novelist Irving Wallace and his son David Wallechinsky justify this massive expenditure of paper and ink with forthright immodesty: "Where the familiar, standard almanacs leave .
- Stephen Sondheim in Broadway World
For show buffs, this will be a treasure trove. I say that with no immodesty,Stephen Sondheim commented. "True buffs love nothing more than demos, out-of-print and private recordings, particularly of cut songs and especially when sung by...
- Bono in Irish Times
The thing about U2 that nobody seems to get,says Bono, "is that the very things people think about us, which is the megalomania and the immodesty, they're so far from the truth. People don't see that. We had will.i.am doing some work on...