ike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany; 34th President of the United States (1890-1961)
- Taft expects at least 8; Ike men are righting for 6.
- They saw Ike, and they liked what they saw.
News & Articles
- Ike Leggett announces run for re-election
Montgomery County Executive Isiah "Ike" Leggett makes it official. He's running for a third term.
June 12, 2013 - WTOP Radio Washington, DC
- Ike Leggett expected to announce run for re-election
Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett is expected to announce he's running for re-election, WTOP has learned.
June 11, 2013 - WTOP Radio Washington, DC
- Ike Davis demoted amid Mets' latest slide
Two weeks ago, Ike Davis staved off a demotion to Triple-A Las Vegas by snapping out of a 2-for-44 slump with a pair of hits against the Braves, including a game-winning two-run single in the eighth inning. On Sunday, the axe finally fell.
June 9, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Rick Perry in FOXNews
While Hurricane Gustav is still fresh on the minds of coastal residents, we must now turn our attention to Hurricane Ike as it poses a potential threat to the Texas coast,said Perry.