identifiably : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an identifiable manner
they were identifiably different
- Nor, according to the study's principal author, Dean Hamer, were they all identifiably effeminate or, for that matter, all macho.
- Lenny and Lila were identifiably Jewish, including the crushed glass at the wedding and the honeymoon at a Miami Beach hotel.
- They trill and pipe some twelve identifiably different kinds of music.
News & Articles
- Nike's Brilliant Cristiano Ronaldo Ad Involves An Mystified Baby
Nike is doing a series of Instagram video ads for Cristiano Ronaldo's new CR7 cleats. They're great. They all involve splicing together footage of Ronaldo doing something spectacular on the pitch with footage of something completely unrelated and identifiably meme-y (babies, cats. etc.).
Oct. 25, 2013 - Business Insider
- Craig and Charlie Reid in AFP
It's not just domination by London, it's domination by multinationals, by the US, by the European Union. Many communities are losing their sense of community and people are searching for something more identifiably local,Reid argued.
- SR Sidarth in Fort Pierce Tribune (subscription)
In this past Sunday's Washington Post, looking back on an experience he said he would not wish on anyone, Sidarth wrote: "Everywhere I went, though I was identifiably working on behalf of Allen's opponent, people treated me with dignity, respect and...
- Ernie Chambers in KETV.com
Most black students in Omaha go to school in identifiably segregated schools, but as black people we don't have control of those schools,Chambers said on the floor. "I don't even want to talk about integration. It's not going to happen....