hypnotically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The four-part suite, composed to celebrate Coltrane's spiritual triumph over drug addiction, ranges hypnotically from a meditative murmur to fierce shrieks, with Coltrane's tenor .
- Tennessee Williams is now 50, still gets scared ("I am a definition of hysteria''), still tells stories that get scarier and scarierand tells them so hypnotically that the .
- The source of both Cornelia's joy and piety, and the corrosive catalyst of the remainder of her turbulent life, was her husband Pierce Connelly, a charming, hypnotically .
News & Articles
- Video: These noctilucent clouds get an early start
Every summer, something strange and wonderful happens high above the north pole. Ice crystals begin to cling to the smoky remains of meteors, forming electric-blue clouds with tendrils that ripple hypnotically against the sunset sky. read more
June 11, 2013 - TG Daily
- Far Out Isn't Far Enough: The Tomi Ungerer Story Gleams with an Advertorial Slickness
A good talker can be a mixed blessing for the documentary biographer. Tabloid 's Joyce McKinney, for instance, the beauty queen alleged to have abducted and raped a Mormon missionary in the 1970s, proved hypnotically chatty. Every nutty tangent and girlish inflection, as presented by Errol...
June 11, 2013 - The Village Voice