hypnotherapy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the use of hypnosis in psychotherapy
- There's the one about the 19-year-old girl just months away from dying of a terminal blood disease who began a regimen of hypnotherapy, diet therapy and psychic healing .
- There is a saying in the hypnotherapy field: 'The more mind a person has, the more there is to control and the more ways there are to control it.
- Kate Dunitz, 16, was plagued by chronic pain following surgery in 2004, and was prescribed a mix of healing Iyengar yoga, craniosacral massage, art therapy and hypnotherapy.
News & Articles
- Hypnotherapy Training | “Art Of Covert Hypnosis” Teaches People How To Hypnotize Someone – Tony Nguyen
Art Of Covert Hypnosis created by Steven Peliari is a new hypnotherapy training program that provides people with videos, audios, books, and detailed instructions on how to hypnotize someone. A full Art Of Covert Hypnosis review on the site Vkool.com indicates if the program is worth buying. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hypnotherapy-training/art-of ...
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kate Middleton planning hypnotherapy birth - Report
Is Kate Middleton considering hypnotherapy for the birth of her royal baby? Reports indicate that the Duchess of Cambridge might go that route.
June 13, 2013 - Zap2It
- Kate Middleton May Use Hypnotherapy for Childbirth Pain
Kate Middleton is reportedly going to undergo hypnotherapy to help with the pain of her expected childbirth in July. “The main principle of hypnobirthing is to remove fear. If you can achieve this, you will considerably reduce, and in some cases eliminate, pain, leading to an easier, calmer and more comfortable birth experience," Katharine Graves, a hypnobirthing expert, told Yahoo! News in May ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Derek Wyatt in Kent News
Mr Wyatt said: "I went on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola (which links the two mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, and is the largest ski lift in the world) and there wasn't so much of a wobble from me." "I had hoped the hypnotherapy would work, but...